Sunday, November 9, 2008

My late OSD600 Lab 7...

Sadly I when we started this lab, I didn't finish it. I then lost the link for the build of Firefox we were supposed to use and have fell behind in doing this lab since then. Well, I got some free time today so I decided to use my own back up build of Firefox. Played around with it for a bit (2 hours) then decided to use the "guide" for some help. I'm not ashamed, I needed a bit of guidance.

Here's my patch:

http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/imgs/Tabpatch.zip

Not a bad lab. Very time consuming if you don't know where to look or what to change. Extension lab was much easier. I haven't dove into the Firefox code at all, so creating an extension out of this (lab 8) was a ton easier for me.

Well... that was a nice "break" from my 0.2 for a few hours.

No comments: