Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ubiquity command-editor pops up!

Just got the Ubiquity command-editor function to pop up. Whether or not any of the functions inside of the command editor work is another issue. I'm probably going to have to write an extra function for Ubiquity that determines whether or not it is being run under Firefox or Thunderbird, that way it can determine what functions to call depending on the program its running under.

Either that or there will have to be a stand alone Ubiquity extension. I'm not sure what route everyone wants to go, but I'm not opposed to spending my time trying to get one extension to work in both Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm not sure if something like this is entirely possible, and could be way off base... but this is probably the direction I'm going to try to go unless I'm told it's not a good idea.

No comments: